Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Visitation

Paid a short visit to L's guitar at IndyCraft, where "Taco" was working on it.  The final coats of finish should go on tonight or tomorrow.  Hopefully, this will allow me enough time to install the tuning pegs, strings, nut and saddle and do whatever setup work I need to.  I won't install the golpeador untill the finish has cured a while.  I may actually leave it until my next visit with Laura.

Meanwhile, work is proceeding on the neck of C's guitar.  It's shaping up nicely, but is time-consuming. I also glued up a second neck which will be used in case I like it better than the present one.  Too humid to join tops,  The rosettes should arrive fairly soon by USPS certified mail.  I hopeihopeihope!

That's all...g'day  About 6 hours today.

No comments:

Post a Comment